Before we can get back to our regularly scheduled blogging at Think Tank Creative, we thought it appropriate to recap the top 5 most popular blog posts from 2009. If you’ve missed any of these, now is your chance to catch up. (And if your favorite didn’t make the list, let us know in the comments!)
5. Making the Case: Showcasing the Strategic Business Value of Your In-House Team
A wrap-up of Stanley Hainsworth’s, Former Starbucks VP Global Creative, conversation on Showcasing the Strategic Business Value of Your In-House Team. Relevant for anyone in the marketing or creative industry.
4. Seven Essential Checks Before Your Website Goes Live
Ready to push your new Website live? There is one final round of checks you MUST perform on your site.
3. Recap: Social Media for Creatives and Their Clients
Five trends in digital media from Ogilvy PR’s 360 Degree Digital Influence Practice.
2. Adding Up: Publications Making It Work in the Downfall
What two magazines did to increase their ad revenue amidst a downturn.
1. And That’s a Wrap! The Final Blog Potomac
A summary of the many topics covered at BlogPotomac, including geo-tagging, iPhone app development, Twitterville, and Ning.
Thanks for reading in 2009 — we look forward to even more exciting topics in 2010!